The nature of Saturn in Vedic astrology is Darun. Saturday is also known as the Day of Lord Shani and Bajrav. People do all sorts of things to mitigate the negative impact of Shani Dev. Some relatives fast some give different things. On the other hand, there must be some practices that should not be followed on Saturday. Therefore, we have mentioned a list of things to keep on Saturday in astrology that will save relatives from misfortune and attract Raisuh and Raj Pada.
According to a planetary transit, Saturn needs more time to move from one zodiac sign to another. Therefore, Shani’s influence on a person mainly depends on his actions. Also, look at the retrograde and direct time of the planet and see in your horoscope, how the other planets are connected. Vashikaran Specialist Indian astrology guru gives you, the best vashikaran mantra for your problems. One of the famous techniques that help to solve any kind of problem like family, love, finance, business, office, child, relatives, neighbor’s marriage, etc. with effective results.
People believe that Shani Deva makes the natives suffer from disadvantages and loss. It mainly punishes the individual depending on his karma and allows him to lead a life of discipline and focus. Therefore, people do their best to please Shani Deva, especially on Saturdays. However, there are some things to avoid on Saturday that people need to remember to increase their chances of satisfying the planet and seeking the blessing of Shani Deva.
9 Major things to avoid on Saturday
To mitigate the negative effects of Lord Shani, people do not have to perform these tasks. In addition, to receive the blessing of Lord Shani Deva, they must avoid eating and buying certain items:
- Avoid drinking alcohol on Saturdays because it welcomes unwanted problems and problems in life. Moreover, it is considered harmful to the natives who possess a bad Saturn in their horoscope.
- From the list of things to avoid on Saturday, people should remember not to travel in certain directions – north, east, and northeast. In particular, according to astrology, the natives must remember to commit themselves to move east. If so, the natives should eat ginger and go 5 steps in the opposite direction.
- Females are not required to visit their parents’ homes on Saturdays. Moreover, people should avoid trimming nails and hair.
- Also, of things to avoid on Saturday, people should not buy items made of coal, salt, wood, or iron. Avoiding this removes obstacles, hindrances, and unwanted things from the lives of the natives. Along with it, natives also don’t have to buy black shoes, feathers, paper, and brooms.
- Of the things to avoid on Saturday, people should also remember not to buy oil and leather goods. People believe that buying all this increases the debt of the native.
- People should not consume milk, curd, and other dairy products. However, if someone eats something like that, they should add turmeric or a little jaggery to it. With that, people don’t have to eat mango pickles, eggplant, and red pepper either.
- On Saturdays, buying iron is not considered auspicious. It’s a symbol of bad luck, and bringing it home could affect your relationships with family members, your wife, and so on. Buying iron objects is also supposed to incite Shani-dev, causing damage to your own life.
- If you break a mirror, never just throw the pieces away. This will effectively seal your destiny and give you 7 long years of misfortune.
- Saturday, as we all know, is considered Lord Shani’s day. The planet Saturn can have both positive and negative impacts on the lives of the natives. Negative influences can prove to be evil as they bring severe turmoil to an individual’s life.
Other remedies to reduce the negative effects of Lord Shani
The negative effects of Lord Shani may lead the natives to face problems and problems in the life of the natives. Therefore, to reduce the effects of Shani Deva, natives can follow these remedies:
- Natives should chant Hanuman Chalisa with full devotion and dedication to seek Lord Shani’s special blessings in their lives.
- Specifically, on Saturdays, people should give a mixture of black sesame and flour along with sugar to the ants.
- To own Shani Deva’s blessings, they must own a ring made of black horseshoe or boat nail on the middle finger post-sunset on Saturday.
- One must also remember to bathe on Saturdays. After doing so, natives must light a lamp before Lord Shani and offer blue flowers.
- In addition, chanting the ten names of Lord Shani at least five times with Rudraksha Mala every Saturday. Shani Deva’s ten names are – Konastha, Pingal, Babhru, Krishna, Raudrantaka, Yama, Sauri, Shanaishchar, Manda, and Pipplad.
- Chanting the mantra Om Shana Shancharaya Namah or Shani Beej Mantra- Om Pram Prim Prown Saha Shanischaraya Namah 108 times also helps to prevent the ill effects of Lord Shani.
- Also, locals can donate black cloth, black sesame seeds, black lentils, and other black items on Saturday. However, they should remember not to own or buy castor oil on Saturday.
According to Vedic astrology, Saturday is the most terrible day of the week. People consider it a Saturday and they try not to do certain activities on this day. This is also known as Bad Luck Day. Many believe that Saturn is the most powerful of all the gods and that his wrath will destroy their lives. That’s why most people don’t buy certain items on Saturdays.
Every problem has solved and Our Vashikaran Specialist proofs this. So, you must contact us and find the foremost solutions to your self. Don’t waste your time, call to vashikaran specialist Guru Ji @+91-9501999647